Sergei Kourdakov, a former KGB agent and Soviet naval intelligence officer, defected from the USSR at the age of twenty. A year later we met at my Federal Government office in Washington DC. We were watched and followed. “Even you could be spy,” Sergei whispered. My book, A Rose for Sergei, is the true story of our time together.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Rose for Sergei - Holiday eBook Special


A Rose for Sergei
K. Kidd

Sergei Kourdakov, a Russian KGB defector, and a young American woman - a captivating true story that imagination could not invent.


Holiday eBook Special
Only $1.00 on December 18 - 20, 2015

Paperback:  $9.99




* * *

Excerpt from A Rose for Sergei:

I was up late since I couldn’t fall asleep, and I was still awake when the telephone rang.

“K, sorry it is late, this is Sergei.  Did you get the roses?”

“Hi Sergei, I know it’s you.  I can tell by your accent,” I teased him back.  “Yes, I did get the roses and they are beautiful.  I love them. Thank you for giving them to me.”

“I miss you already.  That is why I wanted to give you roses,” Sergei explained.
  
“I miss you, too.”  My heart was beating fast.  I was surprised to hear what he was telling me, but I knew from the weekend that he said exactly what he thought at all times.

 * * *

Take advantage of this holiday eBook special!  Don’t forget – you can “Gift” an eBook to someone if you know their email address!  Just click on the “Give as a Gift” icon when you checkout on Amazon.

Happy Holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment