Sergei Kourdakov, a former KGB agent and Soviet naval intelligence officer, defected from the USSR at the age of twenty. A year later we met at my Federal Government office in Washington DC. We were watched and followed. “Even you could be spy,” Sergei whispered. My book, A Rose for Sergei, is the true story of our time together.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Support Indie Authors Free & Bargain Books #SIAFBB





For a limited time only, 45 different Indie Authors have joined together for a special eBook event fondly known as “Hash’s Bash.”  My own eBook, A Rose for Sergei, will be 99 cents during this event.

This is a great opportunity to stock up on your summer reading—all the books are either FREE or BARGAIN from July 1st - 4th.  With over 75 titles and multiple genres to choose from I’m sure you’ll find several books to download to your Kindle or reading device.

The fun starts on July 1st at: Support Indie Authors

Author bios are available for view now!



* * *

I’ll be Tweeting on and off during the event @kkiddauthor
I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment