Sergei Kourdakov, a former KGB agent and Soviet naval intelligence officer, defected from the USSR at the age of twenty. A year later we met at my Federal Government office in Washington DC. We were watched and followed. “Even you could be spy,” Sergei whispered. My book, A Rose for Sergei, is the true story of our time together.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Courage, Love & Destiny




A Rose for Sergei
A True Story of Courage, Love & Destiny

Amazon eBook Special
Only .99 cents May 14-17, 2015

  

Take advantage of this eBook special from AmazonA Rose for Sergei is available for only .99 cents for the next few days.  On May 18th the price will return to $3.99.

For those of you that don’t have a Kindle, my friends tell me that the larger Smartphones are the perfect size for reading eBooks.  To quote one friend, “I barely use the iPad anymore because my iPhone 6plus is a good size to read books.  And lighter and much more portable.”

Reviews!  I am always glad when someone leaves a review on Amazon and/or GoodReads.  Thank you, Suzanna for your five-star review.  Below is a shortened version of her review for A Rose for Sergei:

I Couldn’t Put This Book Down!

A Rose for Sergei is written through the eyes of a young woman who met a strong, dashing Russian man while working in DC.  There was an instant attraction, but little did she realize….  Was he a dangerous spy?  Was he truly a changed man?

This TRUE STORY gives readers a rare glimpse into the last few months of Sergei Kourdakov’s life before his mysterious and tragic death.  It’s a gripping story, filled with sweet moments, laughter, and ultimately heartache.

– Review by Suzanna


3 comments:

  1. I just requested your book from the library, we'll see if they order it for me or not. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news. I hope they are able to order it for you. Please keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that was quick! They just ordered it and will notify me when it comes. I'm excited! :)

      Delete