Sergei Kourdakov, a former KGB agent and Soviet naval intelligence officer, defected from the USSR at the age of twenty. A year later we met at my Federal Government office in Washington DC. We were watched and followed. “Even you could be spy,” Sergei whispered. My book, A Rose for Sergei, is the true story of our time together.

Monday, March 16, 2015

A Bittersweet Love Story | The Persecutor & A Rose for Sergei


My book, A Rose for Sergei, is the story of my time together with Soviet defector Sergei Kourdakov.  It is a true story that I have kept to myself for over forty years.  I have been blogging for almost two years now, and I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I want readers to understand that my book is very different from my blog.  Whereas some blogs turn into a book, I have kept my blog and book separate.  You will see an entirely different side of Sergei in the book.  For that reason, I am offering my eBook at a special discount price for three days only this week.

I always appreciate it when someone posts a review on Amazon.  Quite simply, that is how people discover your book.  The following Amazon review describes A Rose for Sergei perfectly!

A bittersweet love story . . .

I truly enjoyed this book.  I found it be a bittersweet love story between a young American woman and a former KGB Agent who escaped a life he didn’t want and could no longer face.  It’s a true story of courage, sacrifice and belief….

What I loved most is this is a true story, however, it reads like Fiction.  I had to keep reminding myself, this is real…this happened.  I loved how the author made you feel like you were back in the early ‘70s when reading it.  True talent transports a reader to another world and that’s how it felt.

I could feel the fear.  I could feel the love.  I could feel the heartbreak.

Review from Tara

* * * * *


Amazon eBook Special Coming Soon!


A Rose for Sergei


Is Available for Just $1.00

On March 20 – March 22, 2015






No comments:

Post a Comment