Sergei Kourdakov, a former KGB agent and Soviet naval intelligence officer, defected from the USSR at the age of twenty. A year later we met at my Federal Government office in Washington DC. We were watched and followed. “Even you could be spy,” Sergei whispered. My book, A Rose for Sergei, is the true story of our time together.

Monday, July 14, 2014

One Adventure Ends . . .


Thank you to everyone who followed my writing journey on my blog.  Knowing you checked in week-after-week was the best support I could have ever asked for.

I posted part of Chapter 1 on my blog over the past three weeks.  If you have been following along, I last left off where Sergei was sneaking up behind me in the restaurant to surprise me.  I was sitting at the table waiting for him, and I jumped when he grabbed my shoulders.  He then leaned over and whispered in my ear, “No, wait.” 

I’m happy to say you won’t have to wait any longer to find out what happens next.  A Rose for Sergei is now available as an e-book from Amazon.

This has truly been an amazing journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment